Punkt im Raum partners with the waste management sector and advises local authorities and municipalities on the planning of landfills.
The weight of the delivered landfill material only gives a very general indication of the volume and therefore of the remaining capacity of a landfill. The material in the landfill compacts unevenly due to the different compositions involved, leading to deviations from the planned volume over time. Regular drone flights for photogrammetric surveying enable current filling levels to be measured, compared with previous levels, and documented as well as permitting forecasts to be made.
Using cutting-edge evaluation procedures and visualization tools, we collect background data for the design process and decision-making and support local authorities and municipalities with rehabilitation and renaturation planning as well as expansion planning. This ensures the transparency of business assessments and delivers planning security.
- Flat rate for regular drone condition surveys
- Evaluations and reporting for executive boards, local authorities, municipalities, and investors
- An innovative online platform for fast evaluations, comparisons of target and actual statuses, and photorealistic visualizations
- Orthophoto (distortion-free orthographic image with optional true-to-scale superimposition of plan)
- Optional or additional surveying e.g. by tachymeter, GPS station, and laser scanner
- Real-time 3D visualizations (e.g. view from surrounding locations) for decision-making on expansion planning
- High-resolution aerial photographs of the current landfill
- Photogrammetric survey point clouds in a range of resolutions and file formats
- Special evaluations, all kinds of measurements, production of plans for all common CAD systems
- Free online provision of data in our Punkt im Raum Viewer as a discussion platform
- Data management and archiving
Punkt im Raum
c/o Klaus Weismor