SECURITY FOR DEVELOPERS / BUILDING OWNERS – SURVEILLANCE OF CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS IN THE ONLINE VIEWER
Keep tabs on the construction progress. Belated error detection and an inadequate overview: When it comes to construction workflows, these are the main causes of budget and schedule overruns, disputes, and deadline postponements. Regular drone surveys, optionally combined with LIDAR laser scanning, virtual walkthroughs, and classical surveying, can now document construction progress in unprecedented detail. The resultant 3D building condition survey and construction documentation eliminate or reduce the impact of errors thanks to early detection and support dynamic planning within construction workflows. The 3D construction progress can be monitored directly in our Punkt im Raum Online Viewer.
We support large-scale projects, form part of the construction processes, and collect the baseline data for regular site meetings.
Example: The construction of the new criminal justice center in Munich. This is Bavaria’s largest public building site with an investment volume of 400 million euros.
Thanks to 3D data logging, past situations can be clarified at a later date, disputes settled and measurements can even be taken retrospectively. This helps to ensure that projects stay on budget, securing the clients’ investments. The costs are negligible when compared with the benefits.
- Seamless documentation of the current status in 3D
- Construction progress documentation by direct comparison with prior construction statuses
- A tool for reporting to developers / building owners, general contractors and shareholders/investors
- Integration in an intuitive online viewer for fast evaluations and discussions
- Optional additional classical surveying e.g. by tachymeter, GPS station and laser scanner
- High-resolution aerial photographs from a large range of angles
- Photogrammetric survey point clouds in a wide selection of output formats
- Orthophoto (distortion-free, true-to-scale orthographic image with optional superimposition of plan)
- Special evaluations and production of plans for all common BIM and CAD systems
- Free online provision of data in the Punkt im Raum Viewer
- Data management and archiving
Punkt im Raum GmbH